Etek Hunter e Bikes for Adults Electric – 2x 48V 15Ah TESLA Battery – BAFANG 1000W MID-Drive Motor electric bicycles for men – CST 26″ x4.0 Fat Tire Electric Bike + eBike Shimano 7 Gears Mountain Bike
(as of Sep 15,2022 07:58:47 UTC – Details)
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Hunter Electric Dirt Bike for Adults comes equipped with Upgraded high torque 1000W Bafang MID-Drive Motor on a lightweight aluminium alloy frame making this beast capable of taking you anywhere you want to go.
DUAL REMOVABLE LITHIUM BATTERY – the TWO 48V 15Ah batteries from these ebikes for adults are made with larger TESLA cells for a longer lifetime providing a Huge range of 90+ mi under PAS. You can charge the electric mountain bike batteries on/off the ebike by your convenience.
PERFORMANCE PARTS – Adjustable Air Suspension Fork and 7 Speed Shimano Transmission ensure the safest, most controlled and comfortable ride possible. Street Legal ebikes for adults come equipped with super bright LED lights, large cargo rack and mudguards.
SAFE DESIGN – Shorter electric bikes braking distance and your riding safety are ensure, thanks to TekTro Hydraulic Disk Brakes on both front & rear. It makes stopping smooth, safe and so easy to maintain. Bafang Smart Color LCD display with milage, trip details and USB CHARGING PORT.
SHIPPING & WARRANTY – E-Tek is a Florida-based company. The Electric Bicycle will be shipped from our US (FL) warehouse 2 days after payment is completed. One-year limited warranty. If you have any issues with the electric dirt bike for adults please feel free to contact us for technical support and replacement of damaged parts!
ASSEMBLY NEEDED – The e bikes for adults electric have been pre-assembled 85%, you only need to spend 20-30 minutes to easily complete the remaining 15%. The assembly video of the electric bike for adults is uploaded on the official Youtube channel.