(as of Nov 05, 2019 02:44:47 UTC – Details)
EAGLE FAT TIRE ALL TERRAIN ELECTRIC BIKE “BEAUTY AND THE BEAST” ALL IN ONE CREATION This incredibly powerful Fat Tire EAGLE electric bike from PowerMax is not only amazing but it has high quality components at an affordable price. It has the Most Powerful 1000W rear hub motor, a long lasting 48V/14.5Ah Lithium ion battery containing LG cells. Distance per single charge: 40-60 miles range. This will be the best ride of your life. MAX MPH is too high to advertise. It comes with 5 levels of pedal assist (PAS), the EAGLE comes with 7 speed Shimano drivetrain, so you can ride it like a conventional bike. This Electric Bike can accommodate riders up to 350 pounds in weight. It also comes with Rear Rack, Front & Rear Fenders, Front & Rear Lights and Extra Padded Seat at no extra cost. SPORTY SRONG FRAME DESIGN. The PowerMax EAGLE is sporty, agile electric bicycle designed with an elegant ARC INTEGRATED frame for more aggressive, sportier rider. The frame is curved for both stylish and strength that meaning the PowerMax EAGLE is designed for ride and handling like a sportier than average electric bicycle. ALL TERRAIN E-BIKE: The PowerMax EAGLE is a smartly designed electric bicycle that can navigate through any terrain with maximum speed and stability. THE MOST POWERFUL MOTOR. With its hub mounted 1000W brushless motor and 14.5Ah Lithium ion LG battery, the EAGLE has the power and range to accompany you on adventures of almost any length and duration on a single 4 hour charge. 5 INCH LCD DISPLAY. PowerMax EAGLE LCD display is a cool, fashionable and professional multi function 5 inch LCD display that shows the perimeters clearly including battery status, speed, miles and biking mode.
Eagle is equipped with The Most Powerful Motor in it’s class. This 1000 Watt motor will deliver the ultimate power and speed for the riders that need to get the most performance from their Electric Bike. The beautifully designed frame is suitable for riders 5’7″ – 6’8″ and can handle up to 320 Lbs.
4″ FAT TIRES are designed to deliver a silky smooth ride on a flat road and a solid/steady/safe ride in the toughest terrain, like Mountain Trails and Snow covered hills.
Durable 14.5 Ah Litium ion LG Battery will provide 40-60 miles range with speeds up to 25Mph. Quality and Toughness are the elements that set Eagle Ebike apart from the competition.
Eagle will be delivered with Rear Rack, Front & Rear Fenders, Front & Rear Lights, LCD Display, Extra Cushion Seat (See photo for comparison) and the best warranties in the industry. This Electric Bike will also be delivered 90% assembled and will include instructions for easy assembly of the remaining 10%.
Shop with confidence, knowing that PowerMax Ebike is a USA seller with world class customer service who is ready to answer all your calls.