(as of Nov 07, 2019 01:33:59 UTC – Details)
MERCURY FAT TIRE “FOLDING” ELECTRIC BIKE SMALL YET POWERFUL MERCURY E-bike is one of the newest 750W High Speed BAFANG motor foldable electric bicycles that will make you feel like superman and pushes you forward with ultimate power and strength. With an upgraded and durable 48V 11.6Ah LG battery, you could go places that your traditional bike would never allow. This Electric Bicycle allows you to ride more difficult trails for longer distances. This beautiful and easy to put together electric bike comes with Folding top tube frame and pedals for easy loading in the trunk of your car or home storage. The 20” Kenda Fat Tires on your MERCURY provide a silky smooth ride on any terrain. MERCURY is also a big hit with RVers, Boaters and Beach Cruisers. A single charge of your battery will provide 40-60 miles range. Use your ebike for commuting, snow, sand and city rides. You will hear “Wow” every time. Your MERCURY will include Rear Rack, Front & Rear Fenders, Front & Rear Lights, Extra Padded Seat and Brilliant 5 inch LCD display, all at no extra cost. The MERCURY Electric Bike is equipped with handlebar and saddle that can be adjusted according to your height. The appropriate height for this bike is 5’2” – 6’3”. Use Electric Power, Pedal Assist or just muscle power. The MERCURY offers three modes of operation to allow you to cruise effortlessly or help you get to higher top speed, or even climb mountain hills more easily. WARRANTY: Frame 3 Years, Motor 2 Years, Battery 18 months
* Mercury is equipped with the Most Powerful Motor in it’s class. The 750 Watt BAFANG motor delivers the ultimate power, acceleration and durability for handling any terrain.
* The low rider solid frame is designed for riders 5’4″ – 6″4″ and can handle up to 300 lbs of weight.It features a fully adjustable Well Padded (See photo for comparison) saddle and extended stem adjustable handlebar that will suit any adult male or female for a customized ride.
* Your Mercury will be delivered with Rear Rack, Front+Rear Fenders, Front+Rear Lights, LCD Display and Excellent Warranty at no additional cost. It will also be 90% already assembled and will include instructions for very easy assembly of the remaining 10%.
* Folding handlebar stem, Aluminum alloy frame and pedals for convenient transportation and storage.6 speed for easy pedaling.
* 4″ FAT TIRE Kenda will provide a silky smooth ride for city and beach rides and durable and steady ride for rough terrains like mountain and snow trails. You can shop with confidence, knowing that PowerMax Ebike is a USA seller and a world class customer service is available 5 days as week to answer all your calls.